We are always looking for hard-working fun-loving people who share our core values to join our team.
What type of work are you applying for?
List all jobs and employment which you have had beginning with your most recent.
Note: The questions in this section are for reference checks only. We do not have any educational requirements for general employment.
List three persons we may contact as a reference
Other Skills or Abilities
List all the abilities, skills and qualifications which you have that you believe might be useful
in employment with AmSher.
How did you hear about AmSher?
Note: AmSher Receivables Management complies with and fully supports the Americans With
Disabilities Act. We will make a reasonable accommodation to any impairment an
applicant might have that would make it difficult for that applicant to apply
for employment with us. Each applicant will be evaluated on the basis of
his/her ability, and no one asking for such an accommodation will be discriminated
against in any way.
Terms of Agreement
- The information set forth in this application is true and correct. I understand that any false or erroneous statements or information set forth in this application may be considered by the Company as sufficient cause for rejection of this application or for dismissal from employment if employed.
- This application for employment will be considered active for 30 days or until the position for which you are applying has been filled, whichever comes first. At that time, this application will expire. If you wish to be considered for employment after the expiration of your application you must complete a new application form.
- All employment offered by the Company, unless reflected in a written contract signed by an authorized Company official, is employment-at-will. This means the employment relationship may be severed at any time, for any reason, with or without cause, by either party, whenever the severing party deems it to be in his/her/its best interest. Furthermore, the first six (6) months of any employment with AmSher Receivables Management is on a strictly trial basis and the management of the Company may at any time, without or with cause, terminate my employment during this period.
- I fully understand and agree that should I enter the employ of the Company, I am not to, and will not at any time, communicate or reveal any of the business of the Company or any information or records or files of the Company or the matters contained therein, to unauthorized personnel within the Company, nor to anyone outside the Company. I also understand that any violation of the foregoing shall be sufficient grounds for termination of my employment.
- I understand that:
- A conditional offer of employment may be extended based on the requirement that I take a physical exam or a drug or alcohol test and answer a health questionnaire;
I understand that misrepresentations as to pre-existing physical or mental conditions may void my worker's compensation benefits and may lead to my termination.
- If accepted for employment, I may be required to take a drug or alcohol test following an on-the-job accident or when the Company has other good cause to require such a test, and I understand that if I test positive for drugs or refuse to be tested, I may be discharged from my employment, I will forfeit my right to recover workers' compensation benefits that might otherwise be available to me, and I may be disqualified from receiving unemployment compensation benefits.